One of the most vital parts of your child’s Power Wheels toy cars and truck is the battery. It powers the car along with the extra features such as the power lock brake and the FM radio. It makes sure that those functions perform well. There are many types of batteries and the Power Wheels comes with a 12 volt battery. This kind of battery is rechargeable however after 1 to 3 years of use, you might have to replace it. When changing the Power Wheels 12 volt battery best cars for big kids, you ought to follow the instructions offered listed below:
1. Initially, check the manual book of your child’s Power Wheels. Check out the instructions on ways to replace the battery. Make certain that you pick a battery type that is compatible with the lorry. Picking the incorrect type can trigger item malfunction. If you can’t discover the manual, you can download the electronic version from the main Power Wheels website.
2. Expose battery compartment by opening the vehicle’s hood.
3. Open the battery and remove it from the compartment. You must make sure that you put the old system out of your child’s reach. The product contains sulfuric acid which is a dangerous chemical substance.
4. Inspect the battery connector and make sure that there are no signs of deterioration on it.
5. Inspect the cars and truck’s battery compartment. The compartment must be clean and there need to be no acid leaks from the old battery.
6. When you have inspected the connector and the compartment, now you can pull the battery clamp. After that, position the brand-new battery into the compartment.
7. Plug the brand-new unit to the adapter and then close the hood. Charge it for a minimum of 18 hours before using the car for the first time.
8. To prevent acid leak, it is suggested that you put the old battery in a plastic bag.
9. Lastly, do not get rid of the old battery. It is constantly nice to understand that the item is recyclable and you can send it to the nearest Power Wheels licensed service center to be recycled.
As long as you follow the instructions above, replacing the battery of your child’s Power Wheels vehicle is very simple, trouble totally free and safe. You just have to check the compartment, the port and ultimately place the brand-new 12 volt battery into the compartment. When changing the battery, ensure that your child is no place near it.